1. What is the difference between the R630 and R830?
Answer: * Power supply method: Both are plug-in home speakers;
* Use space: R630 applies: such as bedroom, living room, studio, study, etc.; R830 applies: such as large flats, duplex buildings, dance studios, large shops, etc.;
* Connection method: Both models support Bluetooth and AUX connection (note: AUX is a 3.5mm audio cable interface) and optical connection (can be connected to a vinyl record player);
* Difference in sound quality: R630 has a soft, warm and delicate sound, while R830 has a thick, full and explosive sound;
* Power difference: R830>R630; the peak power of R830 is 240w, which is twice the power of R630, which is 120w;
* Appearance difference: the size is the same, the color and leather are different (R630 life home series chooses the popular Birmingham jazz green, moonlight white, mocha brown three kinds of high-grade microfiber leather appearance, R830 adventurer series selected Italian Imported Alcantara suede blue, Nappa Nappa samurai black and ruby red two kinds of microfiber leather appearance);
* Other supplementary functions: Both speakers support customizable replacement panels; R630 Life Home is a stylish choice for personal listening and small social gatherings, and R830 Adventurer is a performance choice for those who pursue extreme performance and unique personality.
2. Outdoor consultation
A: This is a household plug-in speaker. If you want to take it outdoors, you need to be equipped with a high-power mobile power supply. If your car is a tram, you can use an adapter to connect to the vehicle power supply.
3. Can it be connected to the instrument?
Answer: Hello, musical instrument connection and microphone connection do not belong to the working environment of this speaker, and it is not recommended to use it.
4. Consultation on noise floor
A: Our speakers are active speakers, and active speakers all have a noise floor. In order to ensure a high-fidelity effect, all products will have this feature, but it is very slight, and it is attached to the speaker in a very quiet environment. It will not affect your normal use, you can buy it with confidence.
5. Send the panel
A: Place an order to get a default panel; the customized speaker panel adopts the exclusive patented technology of the Rubyoung brand.
We use reactive printing and dyeing technology to print your personalized pattern on the professional sound-transmitting cloth to create an exclusive speaker visual image for you, which protects the speaker and does not affect the sound quality transmission.
6. Panel size
Answer: The picture with horizontal composition is more suitable, and the size of the photo is recommended to be no less than 4087x2185, which will give the best effect. You can also use 16:9 high-definition photos taken by mobile phones or cameras;
7. Compare with other brands
Answer: I can't give you a reference and comparison for other products; for example, the speaker box adopts the current mode amplification technology, which can accurately capture every detail hidden in the sound track, with a high degree of reduction, and has a Features of customizable panels.
8. Can be connected to the projector?
Answer: There are three connection methods for Rubyoung speakers, optical fiber, bluetooth, and AUX analog input.
1. Optical fiber: optical fiber interface, which can be connected to TV and set-top boxes;
2. Using the Bluetooth 5.1 standard and adding an exclusive R&D RF enhancement module, the wireless transmission distance has been increased to 30 meters; the R630 adopts the US microchip Bluetooth chip, and the R830 adopts the US Qualcomm 3031 flagship chip.
3. AUX analog input: It is a traditional 3.5mm interface, which can be connected to a vinyl record player.
A: The R630 has a power output of 120W, one speaker can fill the entire room, and every corner can hear the realistic effect of the scene.
The R830 achieves a peak power output of 240W. In addition to meeting the needs of a large space, the sound is more explosive and penetrating, especially on the spot.
10. There are several speakers
A: A total of 4 speakers; 5.25-inch fiberglass woven basin woofer x2 (Magellan crease process), 1-inch silk dome tweeter x2; its unique double woofer can create a more elastic and solid bass experience.
11. How about the sound quality
Answer: R630 Living Home incorporates classic HiFi sound quality into Bluetooth speakers, delivering warm and high-fidelity sound;
The custom speakers used in the R630 series are equipped with Magellan crease technology. The 120W power not only has rich sound energy but also delivers a delicate and pure sense of hearing; it is suitable for listening to pure music, folk, pop, jazz and R&B that focus on vocal and Musical style of musical instrument texture.
R830 is a plug-in home audio system; built-in 3 custom chips: using the current mode audio amplifier group chip, the American ADI DSP intelligent frequency division chip and the American Qualcomm 3031 flagship chip; combined with the full digital link lossless system, the sound distortion is extremely high Low, high sound reproduction, can achieve ≤ 0.0002% distortion, and has three major patents; supports three connection methods: Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio cable, and optical input interface.
12. Why is the blue one more expensive than the other two?
A: The R830 suede blue is made of Alcantara suede imported from Italy, the same leather for the interior of luxury cars. Presenting an amazing feel and unique visual enjoyment.
R830 samurai black and ruby red are made of microfiber leather Nappa Nappa, which has a delicate and elastic leather texture.
13. The size of the speaker
A: Length 37cm, width 14cm, height 25cm, bare metal 6.8kg; with packaging: 9.5kg. (The size is now synchronized with the detail page)
14. The size of the space used
Answer: R630 Living Home is a fashionable choice for personal listening and small social gatherings, such as bedrooms, living rooms, studios, study rooms, etc.;
The R830 Adventurer is a performance choice for those who pursue the ultimate performance and unique personality, such as large flats, duplex buildings, dance studios, large shops, etc.